To improve our managers experience we began planning and building a completely new website in May 2017. We wanted to add more features and a clearer way of representing the player information to improve our managers user experience.
New features include:
- Real-time statistics collected at pitch side during every game
- Easier comparison of player stats, broken down by position
- Player charts to easily idendify which players had the most goals, assists, tackles, saves, etc.
- Better social media integration. You can now sort, follow and interact with the players easily and directly
- Easy way of searching for videos and new articles
- Improved manager point scoring (new point system)
- Challenge your friend and colleague in weekly game challenges.
Sadly, due to the complexity of the new site, we were unable to launch on the first game of the season until we thoroughly tested the voting process. On the plus side, everything is working and you are now ready to start your career as a proper Football Manager!
Should you have any issues with the new website, find any bugs or want to suggest some improvements, please do not hesitate to send us an e-mail by clicking here.